Brien Dulle, CPA
Brien joined Cassady Schiller full time in 2013. Before Cassady Schiller, he also had internships in the Lead Tax Services Department at Deloitte and the Tax Department at the Kroger Company. Brien is a Certified Public Accountant.
Brien provides tax consulting and compliance services to closely held businesses, their owners, and high net worth individuals. These businesses span a broad range of industries, including bars/restaurants, manufacturing, investments, and professional services. Brien is focused on providing proactive and relationship-based management of clients to optimize their wealth and identify beneficial tax saving opportunities. His goal is to be your trusted business advisor that can be consulted to assist in a broad range of business-related areas to help you achieve your financial and tax goals.
Brien is a Cincinnati native who attended St. Xavier High School. He graduated as the Accounting Student of the Year from the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor of Business Administration. He was also a member of the Carl H. Lindner Honors-PLUS Program.
- Board President, Carl H. Lindner Honors-PLUS Program
- Cincinnati Young CPA Committee, Member (OSCPA)
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce Cincy Next Class 3, Graduate
- Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce Young Professional of the Year, 2017
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)