Logan Holman, CPA
Logan joined Cassady Schiller in 2016. Prior to joining, she spent two years with PwC. Her passion is serving clients and offering a genuine advisor relationship beyond tax compliance.
Logan’s background is working with mid to large companies and she has worked extensively with multi-state filings. She provides compliance and consulting services to privately held companies, their business owners, and the owners’ families to offer a holistic approach where the clients’ professional and personal goals are top of mind. She assists with tax planning around business succession, gift and estate taxation, and generational family wealth for high net worth individuals.
- Xavier University Department of Accountancy Junior Board of Executive Advisors
- Cincinnati Women for Economic and Leadership Development (WELD)
- Ohio Society of CPAs Women’s Initiative Cincinnati Committee
- Xavier University Professional Mentor Program
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
Logan is a graduate of the Cincinnati Chamber’s Cincy Next Class 4, nominated as a 2018 YWCA Rising Star, and a graduate of the 2019 YWCA Rising Star Leadership Program. Logan graduated with Honors from Xavier University, where she earned a BSBA in Accounting and Finance and an interdisciplinary minor in Gender and Diversity Studies.