Because litigation often involves complicated accounting, financial and tax issues, expertise is necessary to assist and advise counsel on the collection and analysis of accounting, financial, statistical and economic information. The professionals within Cassady Schiller’s Litigation Consulting Group offer specialized accounting expertise as well as financial, business and tax knowledge. Whether you are seeking a testifying expert witness or a consultant to assist at trial, arbitration or mediation, our team is uniquely qualified.
While not exhaustive, our Litigation Consulting Group provides the following expert accounting services:
- Expert testimony on economic damages and business valuation
- Review and assistance with preparation of discovery requests
- Attendance at depositions and hearings
- Analysis of damage claims, including lost earnings/future income calculations
- Fraud investigation and analysis
- Financial modeling and assistance with settlement negotiations