Our solutions for professional services firms are designed to met all of the needs you tackle within your business. As a professional services firm ourselves, we know what it takes to survive and thrive. Whether it be growing your company or planning for a your successor, we have the knowledge and experience to provide the solutions you need.
Today’s rapidly changing business environment has professional service providers facing ever increasing demands and challenges. From pricing issues and profitability to client retention in this turbulent economic marketplace, there are issues that are specific to the professional service provider. A cookie cutter approach to solving your problems isn’t the answer. We understand what is involved in operating a successful professional service firm and will share our depth of knowledge and experience with you.
Our professional services clients range in size from single practitioners to multi-office regional operations. They include architects, engineers, attorneys, consultants, financial services and others in the professional services profession. At Cassady Schiller, we’ll help you manage your business operations cost-effectively so you can focus on providing the highest quality services to your clients.
- Heavily dependent on professional knowledge and personal services
- Substantial investment made in maintaining and growing human capital base
- Efficiently managing people, not machines, drive profitability
- Ability to operate and perform services remotely
Facing unique challenges
- Staying current on ever changing government regulations and professional standards
- Optimizing the staffing of an engagement to meet client needs and maximize profitability
- Being available on demand regardless of when a client issue may arise
- Implementation and efficiently using technological advances to improve performance
- Ability to uncover new opportunities while maintaining long term client relationships
- Creating a competitive advantage in a highly saturated marketplace